The compact, cosy Shepherds Hut provides a living/sleeping space with a kitchenette, sofabed and ensuite facilities comprising a shower, WC and wash basin. Mains water (hot and cold), electricity and drainage are connected for your comfort.
A microwave oven, kettle and toaster are provided and a refrigerator is housed in the kitchen unit. Crockery, cutlery, first aid kit etc. are in the cupboards above the kitchen unit.
Outside there is a separate covered deck housing a gas BBQ for your use and of course there are a variety of hospitality outlets available locally and within a 10 – 20 minute car ride. Fresh eggs from our hens can be bought when available.
- Bed linen, towels, washing up necessities, crockery, cutlery, tea and coffee making provisions, electricity and gas for the BBQ are included for the duration of your stay. Bring your own personal toiletries.
- The hut is fully insulated. Heating is provided by an electric panel heater and a wood burning stove. There is also an electrically heated radiator for towels.
- We will service the Hut daily for you.
- Please bring your own multi-media devices for playing your music and radio choices using the blue tooth speaker provided in the hut.
- The double power socket next to the window has 2 x USB sockets for charging mobile devices.
- A travel iron/ironing board are available on request. Laundry services, should you need them, are available at The Laundry Stop in Melton (10 minute drive) offering service washes from £11.
- A furnished decked area at the front of the hut provides outside space for relaxation and alfresco dining.
- Click here to see Layout of our Shepherds Hut
PARKING & ACCESS
There is ample space to park your car on our private drive and the guest entrance gate to the garden and the hut is close by across our front lawn.
PIR operated flood lights, LED lighting to the hut steps and external lighting at the guest entrance gate are there to light the way to and from the hut during hours of darkness.
ADDITIONAL ON-SITE CHARGES (to be paid for in cash please)
- Visitors. Maximum of 2 adult visitors by prior arrangement between 11am and 7pm at £3 each per day.
- Replacement sets of towels £3 per set per person.
- Fuel for wood burning stove £1 per night.
- Fresh eggs(when available) £1 per half dozen.
THINGS YOU MAY WISH TO BRING
- Beach Towels
A good novel